As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for a way to stay fit or lose weight and tone your body from the comfort of your home?
Then, you’d be happy to know that rowers can help you achieve your goal. These machines are the best alternative for training endurance, strength, and cardio without leaving home. If you like sports, but hate going to the gym in cold weather or don’t have enough time, rowing is one of the most complete physical activities. It’s because it combines cardio with muscle building, thus burning calories without you even realizing it. And, the best part is that it’s healthy and fun.
Rowers today have become fashionable thanks to “Indoor Rowing”, a way of rowing and fitness with equipment directly in the gym. This mode even provides competitive races in different countries. Domestic rowers, on the other hand, are aimed at home training. And it’s one of the most complete ways to do it!
If you’d like to learn more about this device, keep on reading. In this article, you will find the most important information about rowing machines, the best models on the market, and tips for choosing the right one for you.Invalid table id.
The Most Important Things in a Nutshell
- Rowers are also known as ergometers or rowing ergometers. With them, you can train all your muscles without affecting your joints.
- These machines are currently classified according to the type of resistance and can be hydraulic, air, water, or magnetic.
- Most modern rowers are usually magnetic. But, there are also new technologies used in these machines, which provide new improvements every day.
The Best Rowers on the Market: Our Selection
If you are new to the rowing world and are about to choose your first doing machine, you most probably don’t know which models to look at. There’s a great variety of rowers on the market, which can make finding the right one a bit difficult. From models with an LCD screen to those with heart rate monitor, there are models with many features. In order to help you make the right decision, here we present the best rowers according to their features and user reviews.
- Bring Home Interactive Personal Training powered by iFit; 12-month iFit family membership included; create up to 5 individual exercise profiles; Access live, studio, and global workouts ($396 value)
- 22” HD Interactive Touchscreen Display streams on-demand iFit workouts into your home directly on your rowing machine; Adjustable Console Angle for a variety of training both on and off your equipment
- 26 Digital Resistance Levels; Your iFit Trainer auto-adjusts your smart rower’s resistance for an optimized workout that meets your goals and realistically simulates famous bodies of water
- Innovative SpaceSaver Design; Your rower folds in half after your workout for compact storage; Bluetooth Headphone Connectivity; Link your Bluetooth headphones to your rower for an improved experience
- 250-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 50.4” H x 22” W x 86.5” L
- DRUM MAGNETIC CONTROL SYSTEM – This rower features a DRM system for and electronic tensions control to produce the optimum friction needed to build muscle strength and enhance endurance
- ALUMINUM FRAME – The sturdy aluminum frame extends outward and houses the molded padded seat to keep your lower back muscles stress free
- HEART RATE MONITOR – Equipped with a heart rate monitor chest strap to monitor your heart rate for intense cardiovascular training and sessions
- CONSTRUCTION – Beam: Anodized Aluminum Profile with rectangular tubing support; Maximum weight capacity is 275 pounds; Assembled dimensions are 80” length x 21” width x 25” height; Weighs 75 lbs
- Wide-range Rowing Arms: Separate rowing arms emulates an authentic rowing experience. Customize your workout by using the wide-range rowing arms individually or simultaneously
- Powerful Resistance: Control the intensity of your rowing workouts with 8 levels of adjustable magnetic resistance
- Easy Storage: Use the transportation wheels to conveniently move the home-use rowing machine. When not in use, you can fold the sliding rail upright to store the rower in compact spaces
- Digital Meter: Use the onboard computer to track stroke count, calories burned, and duration. Take advantage of the Set option to create custom workouts, goals, and time trials
- Easy on/off seat: Rower sits higher than traditional rowers, making it is easy to get on & off of the seat. Slip your feet into the oversized foot pedals to maintain balance, position, and power
- 8 RESISTANCE SETTINGS – The Marcy Turbine Rowing Machine consists of eight levels of resistance that allow users to customize their workout from easy to intense.
- INCLUDES COMPUTER DISPLAY PANEL – This Turbine Rowing Machine has a built-in display panel so that you can easily monitor your speed, distance, time, calories burned, and RPM.
- DURABLE INJECTION MOLDED SEAT – The Marcy Turbine Rowing Machine is made with a durable ergonomically designed injection molded seat that allows users to exercise comfortably.
- ADJUSTABLE FOOT STRAPS – This exercise machine comes with two adjustable foot platforms with straps that offer comfort and stability during your workout routine.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – This training machine is made with a solid steel frame that s you years of reliable use.
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE: Magnetic tension system with 8 levels of adjustable resistance.
- DUAL INDIVIDUAL HANDLES: The full motion arms allow for a full range of motion while pulling against the resistance.
- MULTIFUNCTION WORKOUT: Vary your work out by rowing on one side (asymmetrical) separately or rowing with both sides together (symmetrical).
- COMFORT AND SECURITY: Fully padded seat and non-slip grip handlebars provide optimal comfort and support.
- DIGITAL MONITOR: Digital computer displays time, count, calories, total count, and scan to keep you motivated and focused on your workout goals.
- Quick Release unlock mechanism for easy storage
- Quick adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle
- Stainless steel roller guide for longevity and smooth operations
- Read outs for Goal Time, Total Time, Distance, Watts, Calories, HR Pulse, Race, Height Intensity Interval Training
- ADJUSTABLE WATER TANK: More resistance is achieved by adding more water. Level 1 delivers the lowest resistance while level 6 yields the highest resistance.
- PERFORMANCE MONITOR: Use the battery-powered performance display to track your workout performance. View your distance, time stroke count, and total calories burned while water rowing.
- ALUMINUM SLIDE RAIL: 48" Aluminum slide rail ensures a sturdy and quiet experience during your workout. The heavy duty rail, which folds upright to save space when stored, has a maximum weight capacity of 265lbs.
- WATER RESISTANCE: Engage the belt-drive & elastic rope mechanism on the rower for nearly unlimited resistance, the harder you pull against the four water blades, the more resistance you will feel.
- ADJUSTABLE FOOTPADS: We’ve designed these pedals around stability. The footpads adjust to your foot size, which allows for better balance and a secure fit when rowing.
- Dual Resistance Mechanism: Air & Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance (12 Levels)
- 51” Aluminum Seat Glide Rail
- Foldable design and heavy duty transport wheels
- Built for Commercial usage in Gyms, Collegegs, High Schools, Crossfit
- 5.5” LCD + Backlit Display with Built-in HR receiver
- Resistance System - Magnetic
- Display - LCD touch panel
- Bluetooth - Ready to connect to all-new Inspire Fitness mobile app for live and on-demand workouts
- Built-In - Tablet, water & personal item storage
- Storage - Tilt upright, on front end to store
- Displays 6 functions simultaneously: Time, Distance, Energy Consumed, Strokes, Heart Rate and Frequency; Includes a recovery feature which provides a cardio wellness grading indexed 1 to 6 to track improvement
- Constructed with sturdy, powder-coated steel frame for additional durability; Frame can also fold-up when not in use, reducing space usage
- Magnetic Brake System resistance can be manually adjusted with indexed settings from 1 to 8, providing a wide and challenging range of resistance
- Biomechanically correct footplates offer a natural pivoting action providing a full longitudinal rowing motion; Thick, padded seat provides maximum comfort and combines with top grade rollers for smooth performance
- Includes accessories that attach to provide 10 additional exercises and a Polar T34 chest strap heart rate monitor; LCD display requires 2 "AA" batteries
Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know About Rowing Machines
The choice of rowers is endless. From simpler models with basic features to modern ones with hi-tech features. Therefore, when choosing one, you have to consider your goals. You should also consider your fitness level because it’s not the same to be a beginner and an advanced user. Moreover, there’s the budget, which greatly determines which model you chose in the end. In order to help you make up your mind, below we answer the most frequently asked questions from consumers.
What Is a Rowing Machine and What Other Names Are Used to Refer to It?
Rowing machines are also known as ergometers or rowing ergometers. These machines imitate the traction the oars make on the water. Their goal is to fully train your body by constantly moving all your muscles. The rowers for domestic use as well as those for the gym reflect traditional rowing, which is carried out on small boats and canoes.
Which Resistances Do Rowers Have?
Rowers have some type of resistance, also referred to as inertias, located under the handlebars or right in front of the handlebar. They allow users to exercise by applying force to “pull on the oars”. There are several types of resistance, including:
|Hydraulic resistance||Water resistance||Air resistance||Magnetic resistance|
|Uses hydraulic pistons, which determine the resistance. The handlebar in this resistance is fixed.||It uses closed water tanks to give a feeling of natural rowing. The resistance can be adjusted according to the way you row.||It works with a flywheel and adapts to your strength and frequency during the rowing.||Uses electromagnets to create resistance. It’s suitable for experienced people.|
What Are the Benefits of Using a Rowing Machine at Home?
Rowing is a sport for overall endurance as it trains the lower and upper body areas simultaneously. If you use the rowing machine properly, you won’t harm your joints. Of course, there are many other benefits of these machines, including:
- It’s ideal for muscle regeneration – If you have suffered an injury, rowing can help you regenerate your muscles and increase your strength. It’s often recommended during rehabilitation.
- Exercises your heart – When you train so many muscles, your heart benefits. The good thing about this is that you don’t need to imply great intensity is.
- It can be a complementary workout – If you participate in races, but you’re out of season, you can train without leaving home. In this way, rowing becomes an excellent complementary workout.
- There is no impact on the joints – Although rowers train your whole body, there’s no impact on the joints. Hence, there are no hip or knee joint injuries. Plus, it strengthens the bones, which makes it the perfect home workout machine.
Which Muscles You Can Work on With Rowers?
Rowing machines or ergometers offer a complete workout. You will work on no less than 80 percent of your body’s muscles. With them, you strengthen your cardiovascular system, lose weight, reduce stress, and tone your muscles. Plus, there is no impact on the joints. Now, let’s see which muscles exactly are activated when using a rower.
|Biceps, triceps, and deltoids (located on the shoulders).||Quadriceps, buttocks, and hamstrings (located on the back of the leg).||Abdominals, obliques, and sacrospinal muscle (we find them in the lower back).||Rhomboids (between the shoulder blades and the spinal column), the large backbone, and the trapezius (located on the large backbone).|
How Should Rowers Be Used to Prevent Injuries?
In order to experience the benefits of rowing machines without getting injured, you must use it properly by employing the correct technique. Although the whole body is involved in the exercises, you should pay attention to the movements of the upper and lower area. In order to make sure you train properly, we show you how to perform the exercises based on the body areas in the following table.
|Upper limbs||Lower limbs|
|1. When you sit down, your knees should be slightly flexed. Don’t reach the maximum extent or you will get hurt.||1. If you want to work well on this area, keep your knees straight, your elbows extended to the level of the sternum, and slightly tilt backward|
|2. Place your top slightly backward. Don’t flex the thoracic, lumbar, and cervical areas. It’s like being in a chest out posture.||2. Then, push forward with your ankles, hips, and knees. Remember to remove the heels of the pedals.|
|3. Look straight ahead and don’t shrug. Flex your elbows and point your hands to your sternum.||3. It’s essential to tone this part of the exercise by bending the lower part forward and backward. Don’t forget that the heels shouldn’t be attached to the supports in the pedals.|
If you want to buy a rowing machine, there are a number of important aspects that you should consider. It’s because the model you choose depends on your height and weight. There are several other aspects to consider before choosing a rower, including:
Weight and Height
As mentioned above, it’s important to consider your weight and height when choosing a rowing machine. You should check both of the values recommended by the tool. Manuals or product specifications usually include the maximum supported weight, so take a look at that information. Furthermore, if the rowing machine is going to be used by multiple users, it’s essential to have a good structure. After all, prevention is better than cure!
Another very important thing to consider before choosing a model is the available space you have at home. Is there enough space to store your rowing machine? Although most models fold up in an L shape, their dimensions are different, larger, when you open them. That’s why you should keep in mind this aspect to prevent unpleasant surprises and replacing the product because it’s too large to fit in the space available.
As shown above, there are several types of resistance, including magnetic, hydraulic, air, and water flywheels. Each of these resistances allows you to feel like you are rowing in the water. Now, let’s briefly check the characteristics of each type to understand them better:
- Hydraulic resistance: It uses hydraulic-shaped pistons, which create resistance. The dumbbells are fixed, so they can’t be adjusted.
- Water resistance: This type of resistance uses closed water tanks to give a feeling of rowing naturally. It can be adjusted according to how you row (like in the air resistance). The resistance weighs a lot since it’s equipped with water tanks.
- Air resistance: This resistance works with a flywheel. It’s adapted to your strength and frequency of rowing (or pulling on the handlebars), but cannot be manually adjusted.
- Magnetic resistance: Uses electromagnets to create resistance. You can adjust it according to your preferences and can measure the resistance through the LCD monitor.
Flywheel Weight (or Resistance)
The weight of the flywheel isn’t something you should forget about as it determines the way of exercising. Namely, the more the flywheel weighs, the more similar the exercise is to traditional rowing. Therefore, the flywheel must be massive and robust. For reference, the flywheel of a good rowing machine weighs between 13.22 and 19.84 lbs.
The wear of a rowing machine is very high, so quality is a fundamental criterion. Its parts can be very expensive and difficult to find, therefore, it’s better to invest a little more than regret later. In order to choose a rowing machine of good quality, you should look for good finishes and quality materials.
Rowers come with a number of accessories, which can be very useful. The most common ones are heart rate monitors or pulse detectors and a console or an LCD screen. Now, let’s take a look at the benefits of each of these accessories:
- Heart rate monitor: Also found as a pulse detector, this accessory measures your heart rate in real-time. In that way, it allows you to know the impact of the exercise on your body and adapt the resistance programs to your goals.
- LCD screens: They give you information on the calories burned, the duration of the exercise, or the number of strokes, for instance. Some screens have training programs designed by professional instructors. They can be activated to follow a specific workout, develop a muscle group, or burn fat.
Type of Use
It’s not the same to use a fitness device, like the rower, intensely or sporadically. If you want to train regularly, you’ll need a robust and stable rowing machine that won’t deteriorate very quickly. It’s because you will use it for 8 or more hours per week, unlike when using it sporadically, which takes between 3 and 7 hours per week. Therefore, the durability of the device is crucial.
Domestic rowers are the best way to train without leaving home. Thanks to technological advances, today we have high-quality devices at a very affordable price. They usually include modern LCD screens so you can monitor the exercise and prevent any risks.
There are several types of rowers and you should choose one according to your fitness needs. For instance, magnetic rowers are the most recommended type if you want to train regularly. Although they cost pretty much, you’ll realize over time that you’ve made a good investment due to their sturdiness. After all, with a rower, you don’t invest only in a high-quality device but also in your overall health and fitness. On the other hand, if you want to train occasionally, you should go for a water rowing machines.
If you liked the article, leave a comment, or share it on social media with your loved ones.
- DIGITAL MONITOR: The large LCD console displays time, count, calories, total count, and scan. The convenient scan mode displays your progress to assist you in tracking all your fitness goals.
- EXTRA LONG SLIDE RAIL: At 48 inches in slide rail length, and 44 inches in inseam length, the SF-RW5515 can accommodate rowers nearly any size.
- ADJUSTABLE MAGNETIC RESISTANCE: With a simple twist, you can increase or decrease the 8 levels of magnetic resistance, so your workout can remain challenging and effective throughout your fitness journey.
- TRANSPORTATION WHEELS: Built-in transportation wheels for easy portability. Simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage, no need for heavy lifting or muscle strain.
- NON-SLIP FOOT PEDALS: Textured non-slip foot pedals will ensure safe footing during the most demanding and vigorous workouts. Foot straps keep your feet saddled with so you can focus on the workout without feeling unbalanced.
- 12 LEVELS OF RESISTANCE: The hydraulic resistance system creates a smooth and quiet row, throughout 12 total levels of resistance.
- DIGITAL MONITOR: Track your workout progress on the digital monitor, equipped with time, count, count total, calories, and scan functions.
- ADJUSTABILITY: Tailor your workout experience by fitting the adjustable pedal straps to your feet, and level your rower to your space with the stabilizers.
- ERGONOMIC: Enjoy a comfortable row with the pivoting foot pedals, foam handlebars, and cushioned seat designed with your comfort in mind.
- FOOTPRINT: The compact design of this rower allows you to easily move your rower from room to room or into storage.
- ULTRA QUIET DESIGN: We’ve paired stainless steel rails with nylon rollers and a specially-designed, solid aluminium flywheel. This keeps noise to a minimum and gives a smooth, rowing workout every time.
- SPACE SAVING: Folds into two pieces for storage and reassembles in minutes, ready for another session. Our lightweight frame weighs only (75 lb / 34 kg) and can be rolled on the in-built castors. Dimensions when folded: 25 x 33 x 54 inches (64 x 84 x 137 cm)
- STAY ON TRACK: Set personal bests and keep track of your real-time progress with the LCD display. Connect your favorite fitness apps via the Bluetooth connection to track your progress.STAY ON TRACK: Set personal bests and keep track of your real-time progress with the LCD display. Connect your favorite fitness apps via the Bluetooth connection to track your progress.
- HIGH 500 LB CAPACITY: A strong, steel and aluminium frame supports a gliding row for weights up to 500 lb (225 kg). Our tough construction means limited maintenance required.
- ERGONOMIC: From the handle design, to the padded seat and foot rests, everything has been designed with your comfort in mind. The LCD display arm can be adjusted for easier viewing
- Your purchase includes one POMT indoor rowing machine R60, one owner’s manual, tools and batteries. Easy to assemble, within 30min, this rower would be set up.
- ☀DIGITAL LCD MONITOR☀- The LCD screen displays time, count, calories, total count with scan mode which displays your progress to assist you in tracking all your fitness goals.
- ☀FRONT STABILIZER PEDALS☀- Allow for full body workout machine, targeting forearms, biceps, triceps, shoulders and additional exercises like front raises, shrugs, triceps extensions, standing shoulder presses, and more.
- ☀MAGNETIC RESISTANCE ROWER☀- 8 levels of magnetic resistance fit all your exercise targets, keep challenging and effective. With a simple twist, it’s easy to increase or decrease the tension. Suitable for whole family.
- ☀SAFETY CUSHIONED SEATING☀- Large padded seating smoothly glides along the slide rail inseam. The rowing machine seat cushion makes you comfortable while workout. Special designed pallet with a good support.
- Durable Rowing Machine with Adjustable Water Resistance – This RIF6 water rowing machine is made from steel, has a solid construction, and a max load capacity of 300 lb. With a water tank capacity of 28.7 lb, you can enjoy different water resistance levels, based on the level of water in the tank. Experience real-life outdoor rowing right in the comfort of your home!
- Comfortable and Quiet Workouts – This fitness equipment has a large cushioned seat so you can do your cardio, strength training, toning, and total body workouts in comfort. Because its rail was especially designed to produce smooth and silent rowing strokes, you can row away day or night.
- Space Saving and Easy to Store – This rowing machine is a real space saver as you can store it upright, wherever you want. It has built-in transport wheels so you can move it around with ease and lay it out anywhere for a quick indoor rowing session. It even has floor stabilizers that keep your machine stable whether your workout is low intensity, medium intensity, or high intensity.
- Digitally Track Your Workout – The 5.5 in LCD display shows the Time, Time/500M, SPM, Distance, Strokes, Total Strokes, Calories Burned, and Pulse. You can easily set up your desired workout mode for the day: Manual, Race, or Recovery. Digitally tracking your workout helps measure your progress against your fitness goals and keeps you motivated.
- Feature Packed Indoor Rowing Machine – We designed this workout equipment with several features including padded handles that won’t easily slip from your grasp even when your hands get sweaty. Adjustable foot pedals with straps allow you to row comfortably to your heart’s content, no matter what your foot size is.
- [EFFECTIVE CARDIOVASCULAR EXERCISE] Rowing on Murtisol Air Resistance Rower helps burn calories, build total body strength and improve your heart health. This work-out activates 86% of your body’s muscle and it provides you an efficient way to achieve a stronger, tighter, and healthier body.
- [DYNAMIC AIR RESISTANCE] One of the main benefits of air resistance is that it always matches your pace. Row harder if you desire more resistance and ease off if you want less. With that, we also add 10 levels of difficulty when you row. Perfect fit for all kinds of people.
- [SMART PERFORMANCE MONITOR] You can always track your work out information on the smart performance monitor. It will offer you options of workout, heart rate detection, and show you the history of work out. Bluetooth is available to so you can track your workout easily on your phone.
- [ERGONOMIC DESIGN] 14 inch seat height will make our rower fit more users. Adjustable footrest, large ergonomic seat and handle design, and the oversized rail will offer comfort and stability during your workout routine
- [EASY TO STORE] Can easily separate into 2 pieces and it will only covers a floor area of 3.2ft square. There are caster wheels which will make it move places super easy.
- This item benefits from an Extended 90 Day Return Window
- Low impact workout that engages all major muscle groups; work legs, core and arms with a smooth, high calorie-burning motion
- Track your progress with real-time reliable data; the Performance Monitor 5 (included) self-calibrates for comparable results; connect wirelessly to heart rate belts and apps (not included)
- Designed to fit most users: 14-inch seat height, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle
- Separates easily into two pieces for storage; caster wheels make it mobile; easy to assemble with only eight screws. Space Recommendations- Assembled- 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm). For Storage- 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63. 5 cm x 83. 8 cm x 137. 2 cm)
- 【Full Motion Arms】Unlike the traditional rower, the arm of ANCHEER rower can rotate 360 degrees in all directions. A more realistic rowing experience can effectively exercise the muscles of the back, arms, thighs, and abdomen, provide you with a full-body workout.
- 【12 Levels Adjustable Hydraulic Resistance】The 12 levels of hydraulic cylinder resistance can create a versatile rowing exercise. You can easily control the knob to manually adjust the tension according to your exercise intensity, and hold the non-slip handlebars to fully rotate the arms. Suitable for family exercise, and the whole family can achieve healthy and efficient cardio at home.
- 【Multifunctional LCD Monitor】 Displays time, count, calories, distance. Stay focused on your fitness goals and exercise metrics, which helps you monitor your exercise process and help you make a scientific exercise plan to achieve any type of personal fitness targets.
- 【Solid & Durable Ergonomic Design】Heavy duty steel frame support to 250 LBS capacity. Aluminum structures of the rower machine enable a smoother, more quiet seat movement and are more durable. It will be the best choice of rowing machine for home use.
- 【Extra Wide Pedal & Cushioned Seat】Non slip pedal (9.8*4.1 inches) with adjustable strap ensures safe footing during the workout. A larger ergonomic cushion (14.5*12 inches) fits the curve of the body to protect the spine, you can exercise for a longer time.
- ✅SOLID BUILD - The humanized designed, 330Lbs weight capacity give this rowing machine a rock-solid build. under the special rear stabilizer to keep the rowing machine stable on different surfaces, it provides you safe rower.
- ✅SMOOTH WORKOUT - This water rower rowing machine is designed with a High-quality Solid steel covered stainless slide rail, and no-touch magnetic resistance, which will make the workout more smooth. It will be the best choice of water rowing machines for home use.
- ✅FULLY ADJUSTABLE - With 6 levels of water resistance, the water row machine will fit for the different workout plans for beginner or experts; With adjustable non-slip pedals, it can fit different sizes of feet; The angle of the digital monitor can be adjusted to the most comfortable angle to read the display for the users with different height.
- ✅LARGE TABLET SUPPORT - 10.2" Large tablet support allows you put your tablet, mobile phone or books on the bike to watch cycling classes and read, it makes the workout exercise interesting and easy to insist, no more boring for this rower machine.
- ✅SAVE SPACE & EASY TO MOVE - With the special design, you can put this rowing machine in standing position for storage, it occupies less than you use it. It also designs with dual caster wheels, so we can move it easily to anywhere you want it to be. Please keep the children and pets away from a standing row machine.
- TOTAL BODY WORKOUT - Rowing is a full-body workout that uses 86 percent of the muscles, it is low impact and easy for all ages and fitness levels. Using SunFitter rowing machine can help you burn calories, tone muscles, and give you increased energy.
- DIGITAL MONITOR TRACK YOUR PROGRESS IN REAL-TIME - Using 2 AAA batteries, you can open the monitor and track your time, count, speed, distance and calories burned to help record exercise data.
- 8 LEVEL RESISTANCE TENSION - With a simple twist, you can choose the resistance works for you to workout, 8 levels resistance ensure that you have a wide range of exercise intensity options
- PROFELLSION DETAILS DESIGN - Suitable monitor angle,ergonomic handlebar and antislip pedals offer you a safe and comfortable workout experience without feeling unbalanced. WEIGHT CAPACITY: 220 lb
- SPACE SAVE DESIGN - You can move the rower machine with the front transportation wheels for easy portability, and the foldable design let you can use and storage the rowing machine even in a small apartment. Size: 60.6” x 21.2” x 26” (L x W x H)
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.