As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Dog training is an important part of raising a dog as it teaches proper behavior. Using wireless or wired fences is an efficient and most common way to teach them how to act, stop barking, and which is their allowed area. The Pet Control HQ Dog Containment System is a great choice for those looking for a convenient, customizable fence that allows for training their dog at home or on the go.
This kit combines a wired in-ground or above-the-ground dog fence and wireless anti-bark collar system that is ideal for off the leash training. It allows you to deal with behavior problems like barking, jumping over the fence, and digging.
But what makes it so good and efficient?
Lett’s take a look at its features, advantages, and disadvantages.Pet Control HQ Dog Containment System
Features of Pet Control HQ Dog Containment System
- Coverage area – up to 10 acres.
- Waterproof, rechargeable, adjustable collar – IPX7 rated collar, which allows swimming in up to 3.3 feet deep water and 30-minute bathing. It uses beeps and static correction for correcting your dog. First, it beeps, when your dog comes close to the fence. Then, it sends a static correction as a second warning, if your pooch continues approaching the boundary limit.
- 3 levels of automatic progressive correction and 10 levels of vibration or shock – For increased power of the collar and option to choose the level of correction that suits your dog’s misbehavior.
- Remote controller – Can be used at the same time with the collar for greater control over your dog and its movement.
- Customizable fence – It can be installed above or under the ground. Plus, you can set up the shape of the boundary so that it fits your yard. You can even set different zones in your yard by separating sections. This is perfect for those who have a garden bed or a kid’s playground that shouldn’t be approached by the dog.
- Suitable for dogs of different sizes – From small to extra large dogs.
- High-quality collar and containment system – Both, the collar and the fence use Pet Control HQ’s unique technology.
- Fence made of heavy-duty copper-based wire – When installed underground, it ensures your dog won’t run over it or chew it. On the other hand, when installed above the ground, you can use a conduit for protecting the invisible fencing.
- Supports up to 3 dogs – If you have 2 or 3 more dogs, you can use the fence and the remote controller (trainer) to train all of them at the same time. For more dogs, you need to purchase additional collars.
Pros of Pet Control HQ Dog Fence
- Waterproof, rechargeable, and adjustable collar
- Waterproof and rechargeable receiver
- 3 levels of automatic progressive correction
- 10 levels of vibration and static correction
- Adjustable electronic fence
- Suitable for all sizes of dogs
- Uses the Pet Control HQ’s unique technology
- 4 metal contact points (2 short and 2 long)
- A step by step training guide included
- 1-year warranty from the manufacturer
Cons of Pet Control HQ Dog Fence
- The quality of the product is into question as many users have reported malfunctioning collar, receiver, or both after a couple of months of use.
- It may accidentally shock your dog, even when it’s far from the boundary.
- WIRELESS ELECTRIC FENCE FOR DOGS IN ANY SIZE YARD: Pet parents with large yards and complicated spaces say this combination of a wireless pet training system and custom above or below ground wired fence gives them peace of mind that their best friend has up to 10 acres of safe roaming. Outdoor your dogs stay in the safe zone
- DUAL ZONE PET CONTAINMENT SYSTEM: Enjoy the benefits of an easy-to-layout dog wireless fence system, plus 492 feet of 20 gauge inground, above ground, underground electric dog fence wire; The solid core wire and thick outer coating stands up to any weather and lets you shape your dog barrier fences to stop your dogs dig
- DOG FENCE BARRIER BREAK STUBBORN HABITS FAST: Our wireless dog training collar with remote control up to 3 separate shock collars with a beep and vibration mode levels 1-10 that works wonders to quickly perimeter train dogs; Plus, the electric shock collar levels 1-10 get attention and stop stubborn behavior fast, even the jumping, playful biting, digging, ends complaints from neighbors
- PEACE OF MIND + LONG BATTERY LIFE: This 12-hour Comfort Collar features an 8-second shut down that stops the shock for pet safety; Plus this collar has long-lasting batteries that give you 3 to 7 days of pet containment and remote dog training, and a rapid rechargeable battery station that charges batteries in 2-3 hours - without losing the ability to recharge (even after years of use)
- SAFE SHOCK COLLAR: fits small, medium and large dogs. Adjustable collar strap fits dog neck sizes ranging between 8 - 27 inches. Suitable for dogs weighing between 11 and 154 pounds. The adjustable collar-receiver is waterproof (IPX7 Rated) and rechargeable. The perimeter shock collar beeps, vibrates and has 3 automatic progressive levels of correction. It’s safe, painless and humane
Best Selling HQ Dog Containment System 2020 at Amazon.com
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.