As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Is the Best Integrable Microwave on the Market?
No one really enjoys preparing food every day, several times a day. But, it doesn’t have to be torture. You just need the right tools to help you with your kitchen tasks. One of them is the integrable microwave.
This kitchen appliance helps you heat and even cook food, depending on the model and features, in a shorter time. No need to wait for the burner or oven to warm so that you can heat the lunch. Now, you can do that in no time. As a matter of fact, some models can even defrost some grill-type meals.
If you are interested in purchasing this appliance, you need to know how to choose the best built-in microwave. To help you make the right choice, we’ve compiled this short buying guide. In it, you’ll find information on this device, the factors you should consider when buying one, and other useful information about the product.
So, let’s check it out!
Comparison of the Best Integrable Microwaves in 2021Invalid table id.
Tips for Choosing a Good Built-In Microwave
To know which built-in microwave you should buy, you must take into account the following features:
- Working power – The product must have a constant working power so that you can cook food evenly as long as you need.
- Heat distribution – If you want a product that can achieve the results you are looking for, it should have a uniform internal heat distribution. For that, you need to make sure the materials inside contribute to this aspect.
- Size – When you want to save space, it’s best to buy a compact design you can place in tight spaces or countertops. Also, it should have enough space so that you can heat/prepare multiple portions at once. This will speed up the cooking time.
- Modes– The more models the product has, the more types of food it can prepare. That’s why those with up to 8 work modes that can be used for different meals are most recommended.
- Temperature – You should also consider the temperature levels the product can reach. This will help you determine which types of food you can prepare and the time they will take to cook.
How Much Money Should I Spend on My Microwave?
If you’ve never purchased this product, you probably don’t know its price range and how that reflects its quality. The good news is that microwaves aren’t too pricey. Based on their price, they are divided into two categories:
- Low-quality built-in microwaves (under $70) – These models allow you to save a few bucks but they aren’t of good quality. Also, they don’t come with many features and have limited functions. And, mostly, they don’t last long.
- High-quality built-in microwaves (over $70) – These models are more expensive but are of high quality and come with great features. Also, they are resistant, durable, and offer multiple functions, such as cooking, heating, defrosting, and more.
Which Built-In Microwave to Buy?
- Low-noise operation—55dB quiet operation could protect you from noise disturbance and allow your baby to have a good sleep when you are preparing breakfast
- Power - 800W of power, this microwave can handle all of your cooking, reheating, and defrosting requirements
- Features – Full touch control electric panel, digital clock & kitchen timer, ECO function and child safety lock
- Safety Guarantee—The child lock function prevents children or other unintended users from operating the microwave. 1 year manufacturer warranty will be provided with purchase
- Easy-clean ceramic enamel cavity— easy to clean and scratch resistant
How to Use an Integrale Microwave?
If you’ve never used a microwave before, you may not be sure how to use it properly. But, don’t worry, as here, we show you the steps you should follow to make sure you use it the right way.
- Insert food – All the food you want to prepare/heat/defrost in the microwave needs to be placed in a heat-resistant container. Then, just put it on the turntable and close the door well.
- Choose the mode – Choose the mode you need, based on what you need the appliance to do. Do you want to heat, cook, or defrost the meal? Check the modes offered and chose the proper one.
- Set the weight and type of food – You need to set the weight and type of the food so that the microwave does its job automatically.
- Press start – Press the start button to start the process automatically and wait the set time.
- Take the food out – Once the meal is ready, you can open the door and remove the meal. It’s recommended to use a cloth or glove in case the temperature is very high, to avoid burns.
How to Install a Built-In Microwave?
At first, it may sound difficult to build in a microwave. But, the truth is that it’s not as difficult as it seems. In fact, you can install the appliance on your own, following these steps:
- Measure the size of the device and the space of the furniture where you want to place it.
- Make a hole in the back of the cabinet so that the cable of the device can pass through.
- Put the microwave in the designated space and make sure it’s fixed.
- Position the frame to prevent it from being easily removed or moving caused by external movements.
Microwaves are very useful kitchen appliances that can be used for different purposes. While some, basic, models serve only for heating up meals, others also allow you to cook and even defrost meals. Since there are many different models of microwaves on the market, you need to know what you are looking for in a device and which functions you want it to have. Once you know that, you can start searching for the best built-in microwave.
We hope our short guide will help you choose the model that suits your needs the most. If you found it helpful, feel free to share it with your friends.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.