As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The best Brussel Sprouts I have found are the following. I show them to make it easier for you to choose your ideal store.
Which Brussel Sprouts to buy?
1. David’s Garden Seeds Brussels Sprouts Red Bull SAL4142 (Red) 100 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds
* Harvest in about 200 days
* Seeds are Non-GMO, easy to grow and hand packed by David’s Garden Seeds in the United States
* These are uniform good-looking solid medium-sized sprouts of good quality
* Cold weather improves the color of this vibrant plant
* Germination rate about 80% or better
2. Brussels Sprouts – 500 Seeds – Long Island Improved
* 500 Seeds of Brussels Sprouts. Sweet and Delicious when Homegrown.
* Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed
* Marde Ross & Company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
3. Homegrown Brussel Sprouts Seeds, 200 Seeds, Octia Hybrid
* High yields of sweet, succulent, sprouts. Easy to harvest.
* Homegrown Seeds Packet contains 200 seeds
* 76 days, Full Sun/Partial Sun
* Plant seeds in spring, summer, or fall. 90 days.
* Resemble miniature cabbages when mature, excellent flavor.
4. RSVP International Fruit & Vegetable Kitchen Tool Collection Dishwasher Safe, Brussel Sprout Cutter, Multi Color
* Frame is made of BPA-free ABS material, blades are 18/8 stainless steel.
* Measures 3-1/4-inches square by 2-3/4-inches tall.
* Chops off the stem and slices the sprout in half in one movement.
* Streamlines the chore of prepping brussel sprouts and can also be used for strawberries.
* Dishwasher safe on top rack.
5. Burpee Catskill (Heirloom) Brussels Sprouts Seeds 100 seeds
* Flavor-rich Heirloom with outsized yields
* Each packet contains 100 seeds
* Sow indoors 8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Harvest in 110 days
* Plant Height is 20″. plant spread is 12″. yields 1″ buttons
* Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sunlight exposure = full-sun
* Find over 1000 Burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon
* Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit
* Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. No GMOs, ever.
6. NIKA SEEDS – Vegetable Brussels Sprout Cabbage Green (Possible to Grow Indoor) – 150 Seeds
* Ⓘ HOW MANY SEEDS Ⓘ We are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. Please CONTACT US if you have any questions about your order
* Ⓘ 100% NON GMO Ⓘ We do not produce or sell GMO seeds. Our seeds are cultivated through pollination
* Ⓘ GERMINATION Ⓘ All our seeds have high germination guarantee
* Ⓘ SELECTED OF SEEDS Ⓘ Healthy and good quality seeds are the roots of a healthy crop. The seeds that are used to cultivate new crops have selected very carefully and of high quality
* Ⓘ ASSIATANCE Ⓘ A dynamic team of highly experienced specialists can assist with technical advice and specific recommendations to ensure maximum performance
7. Old South brussels sprouts, pickled, mild, 16-oz. glass jar
8. Seed Needs, Brussels Sprout Long Island Improved (Brassica oleracea) Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO
* Quality Brussels Sprout seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3.25″ wide by 4.50″ tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse..
* Long Island Improved Brussels Sprout will be ready for harvesting in roughly 90 days after first sprouts appear.
* These plants will grow to a mature height of roughly 24 inches tall, producing 1 inch, miniature cabbage like crops.
* All Brussels Sprout seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
9. Alpine Fresh Brussel Sprouts, 16 OZ
* Whole Foods Market is known for its incredible selection of high-quality produce, including loads of organic and Whole Trade choices
* All fruits and vegetables are labeled with place of origin
* Whole Foods Market is the first and only certified organic national grocery store. The USDA National Organic Program doesn’t require an organic certification for retailers who sell organic products, but we go the extra mile to have our stores certified, which requires all stores to be third-party audited for specific traceability and handling measures.
10. Seeds4planting – Seeds Brussels Sprouts Cabbage Purple Rosella
* [100% NON-GMO]: All our seeds are Non-GMO. The seed stock was grown up in the fertile soil in clean ECOLOGICAL AREA’S
* [INSTRUCTIONS IN ENGLISH]: Each package of seeds is provided with detailed planting instructions in English. The instructions are attached to the reverse side of the package
* [LABELED]: All seeds are professionally packed and labeled
* [QUANTITY OF SEEDS]: up to 100 seeds. Please note that we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. Please LET US KNOW if the product is NOT according to your EXPECTATIONS and we will do all our best to resolve it
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.